Palazzo Rasponi dalle Teste
Designer and Works supervisor: Arch. Pierluigi Cervellati
Client: Fondazione del Monte di Bologna e Ravenna
Contractor: Intonaco Futura
Fassa Bortolo Contact: Nicola Ravagli
Palazzo Rasponi has, in more than 300 years, seen various redevelopments; as early as 1690, the owners themselves expressed their desire to merge the three existing properties into one building. At the end of the nineteenth century, the Municipal Historic Building Commission authorised further work: demolition of a secondary building adjoining the main villa, of which only the outer perimeter wall on Via Luca Longhi was preserved. Further renovation of the south-east wing, on what is now via Massimo D'Azeglio, also dates back to this period.
Following the progressive abandonment of the structure, the Palazzo has today acquired new life thanks to skilful restoration, consolidation and renovation work (from 2011 to 2014), transforming it into a venue for artistic-cultural and tourism activities, exhibitions and conventions.